Academic calendar :
- Registration begins: Monday, 7th March 2022
- Nomination deadline : Friday, 29th April 2022
- Application deadline: Sunday, 29th May 2022
Sciences Po’s Summer School is open to International students from around the world, students from Partner Universities and Sciences Po Lille students.
Eligibility for the Summer School :
Student currently enrolled in an accredited college/university
1. Undergraduate: mandatory “European Affairs background”
2. Postgraduate: GPA 2.5 or above
3. Selection of partner Universities
Sciences Po Lille partner universities’ International Offices are asked to nominate their students via email to firstname.lastname@example.org from Monday, 7th March 2022 to Friday, 29th April 2022.
Students will be required to prove their English Proficiency : TOEFL iBT (a score of 80 or above)/ IELTS (a score of 6.5 or above), 685 TOEIC or other materials proving a corresponding level of English. (Not applicable for native English-speakers and students attending English taught courses in their home university).
The French language course welcomes students at every level of French language learning, from complete beginners (Level A0) to the advanced (Level C1).
In order to create relevant and coherent groups, students who are unable to provide evidence of French proficiency will be required to complete a Pre-Arrival French Test to determine the group they will join.
How to apply
Step 1 : Look for information about Sciences Po Lille’s Summer School
This website contains a lot of information about the Summer School and will help you get a better idea of what we offer. Don’t hesitate to consult your International Students Advisor (for credit transfer for instance).
If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Step 2 : Complete your application form
Download and complete the application form. (Registration begins: Monday, 7th March 2022)
Step 3 : Scanning documents
To complete your application, please upload the following compulsory documents :
Format supported : Word, PDF, jpg.
- Nomination letter (only if you are a student in a Sciences Po Lille partner university and you were nominated for the summer school by your International office)
- Identity picture – (jpg) format only (420x540)
- Copy of a valid passport
- Resume in English
- Cover letter in English (500 words max.)
- Certificate of enrollment for the 2021-2022 academic year in a higher education institution
- Copies of transcripts from your last two periods of study
- If applicable health certificate proving disability
- TOEFL/ TOEIC
- A proof of your estimated level in French
Step 4 : Arrange Payment
Payment of the fees has to be done at the time of submitting your application.
The application fee is non-refundable.
Payment can be made through your bank’s secure internet banking website.
If you would prefer to pay by Bank postal money order : Please make cheques payable to “Agent comptable de l’IEP”
Adress : Sciences Po Lille - Service RI - 9, rue Angellier 59000 Lille
Note : Your registration will be considered as valid only after your payment.
Thank you for applying !
You need more information ? firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you this summer at Sciences Po Lille.