At the beginning of September, students accepted in a Master’s Program will be required to attend an orientation week before the Fall semester starts.
During this week, students will also make their administrative registration.
If you are accepted to Sciences Po Lille and come to study in one of our Master’s programs, you will be required to submit the following documents for your registration:
- 1 ID picture.
- Insurance: The EU students must bring the European health card that will cover them during their full stay at Sciences Po Lille. Students coming from countries outside the European Union have to pay the French social insurance (217€ in 2017/2018). The international or personal insurance will not be accepted. While applying for your visa, it is not necessary for you to ask for an insurance policy covering health costs during your stay in France.
- Copy of identity Card or passport (with VISA) for students outside the European Union.
- Birth certificate (languages accepted: French, English, Spanish, German and Italian; preferably in French for non EU students)-please note that the official translation into French of your birth certificate, along with the original birth certificate, will be necessary for some administrative matters (accommodation subsidy, French health insurance), thus we strongly recommend you to bring the translation into French of your birth certificate
- Copy of your last university diploma
- Copy of your last transcripts of records